- Why should I choose Juno?
- Experience fast connections, reliable Internet service with thousands of access numbers nationwide, and other
great member benefits such as free email.
- What types of Internet access does Juno offer?
- Juno offers the following Internet access services.
Click the link to read more.
Juno Turbo (for PC only)
- The fastest dial-up surfing you can get!
Includes 5 GB of email storage, NortonTM AntiVirus online and more!
Free Internet Access (for PC only) - Up to 10 hours of Internet access per month.
Juno Toll-Free (for PC only) - Connect to the Internet using Juno's toll-free 800 access number plus get all the features of Juno Turbo.
Juno DSL - Surf the web with blazing fast broadband speed, plus get free Norton AntiVirus online and more.
- I'm a Mac user. Can I use Juno as my Internet Service Provider?
- We currently offer Juno Platinum only for Mac OS X users.
If you use a more recent version of the Mac OS, you will not be able to use Juno Platinum. If you are using Mac OS X,
simply visit www.juno.com from your Mac and sign up for a Juno Platinum Mac account.
- Do I need a home phone line to use Juno dial-up Internet service?
- Yes. In order to use a dial-up Internet service you must have an active home phone line or land line. To check if your phone line is active, plug a regular telephone to your wall jack and listen for a dial tone.
- Can I use Instant Messaging programs to chat with friends and family when I'm on Juno?
- Absolutely! Juno is compatible with the most popular Instant Message
programs such as Yahoo, AOL/AIM and Windows Live Messenger.
- Does Juno offer reliable dial-up connections?
- Juno has thousands of access numbers nationwide to make it easy for you to get
online with fewer busy signals and disconnects. Plus, our exclusive Connection Commitment ensures
that if you do not get online within the first month of your membership, you can call
Technical Support FREE at 1-800-654-5866.
To check to see what access numbers are available in your area,
- Do I get an email account with my Juno subscription?
- Of course! When you sign up for Juno Internet access,
you also receive a free Juno email address with up to 2 GB of storage.
That's plenty of room for you to receive, store, file and organize more emails.
Plus, with the Juno Message Center you can check your Juno
email account from any computer with Internet access.
- Can I have multiple email accounts with Juno?
- Yes. You can set up multiple free email addresses with Juno.
Every member in your household can have his or her own email address with a separate Member ID login and password.
- What other products or services does Juno offer?
- Juno is more than a great value-priced Internet Service Provider!
We also offer compelling products that are sure to enhance your online experience.
Click on the links below to learn more about these useful products.
Juno Premium Email Services
- Store more messages, photos and file attachments and stay organized with features and tools that save you time and help you stay connected.
Juno Entertainment Pack - Games, sports, greetings, and education.
Norton Online Protection (for PC only)
- Norton AntiVirus and Norton Internet Security Online, brought to you by Juno.
- Will there be any additional expenses, such as phone charges?
- Juno does not charge any additional phone charges.
However, depending upon the Juno access numbers you choose,
your location and your calling plan, you may incur toll charges and long distance
charges in excess of local service charges on your telephone bill.
To find out whether you will incur any charges, and if so, the amounts of such charges, please contact
your local telephone company. You are responsible for all such charges.
- How do I contact Juno if I need technical or customer support?
- Juno offers support five days a week, from 10AM to 7PM Eastern Time, including extensive free online support and live email
support to help solve any technical or customer-related issues you may have.
You can access the support pages by visiting
help.juno.com/support or by clicking the Help tab on
your Juno Start Page.
As part of our Connection Commitment, if you are within your first month of service and cannot get online,
you may call technical support free of charge. After your first month of service,
you can also talk live to a Juno support representative for $25 per incident.
Frequently Asked Questions